EULANEST project: Promoting and Coordinating Research Co-operation among
EU Member States and Latin American Countries
EULANEST is a project funded by ERA-Net scheme of the European Union FP6.
EULANEST is a partnership of 8 funding research technological development
agencies, coordinated by the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia, Spain. In
addition, a range of observers are associated with the project. The
EULANEST project main objectives are to:
- Foster strategic policy-making on scientific and technological
cooperation between European Union and Latin America;
- Establishing a network of national and international research
co-operation activities between the EU Member States and at least 5 Latin
- Creating the conditions for launching one or more joint transnational
research activities between the partners involved in the project;
- Launching a joint call among the partners on international scientific
cooperation with Latin American countries.
The first joint call closed on the 4th December 2009 on the following
- Contribution of sustainable renewable energies to solve climate
- Nanosciences development and nanomaterials applications to key
economic sectors, with a special emphasis on human health.
Participating countries: SP, FR, D, NO, PT. In addition two Latin
American institutions have joint call: Argentina, Ministerio de Ciencia,
Tecnología e Innovación Productiva and Brasil, Conselho Nacional de
Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico.
For futher information please visit the EULANEST call web
FCT – Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
Av. D. Carlos I, 126
1249 – 074 LISBOA
Tel: (351) 21 391 15 43