GoPORTUGAL - Global Science and Technology Partnership Portugal
Fraunhofer — Portugal Program
Research of Practical Utility. Fraunhofer Portugal promotes applied research
of direct utility to private and public institutions and of broad benefit to
society, by managing and coordinating the cooperation of its research centers
- Other Research Institutions – such as universities and other relevant
Portuguese or non-Portuguese research institutions, as well as Fraunhofer
Institutes and other research centers integrated in the
Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft knowledge network;
- Industry Partners – clearly perceived and understood as the main customer
group, we are developing partnerships and cooperation agreements with private
and public enterprises, as well as participating in business associations;
- Supporting Partners - Government Institutions and other Institutional
ICT, health, retail, energy, agriculture, water management.
Fraunhofer Portugal Centers:
- AICOS: focuses on developing market-oriented, applied research solutions
in the scientific field of Human-Centred Design, Artificial Intelligence and
Cyber-Physical Systems and has a client portfolio with a broad range of
areas, such as health, agriculture, retail or energy. Services available:
Rapid Prototyping; Innovation Studies; Education & Training.
- AWAM: Sustainable Crop Production; Water Treatment; Biomass Energy.
Services available: Development and application of new process technologies
in connection with comprehensive data analysis and modeling in order to close
regional loops of nutrients, water and energy.
For further information: https://www.aicos.fraunhofer.pt