• Fellowships in the framework of R&D projects and institutions

Are the contributions for the Voluntary Social Insurance and the Personal Accident Insurance eligible costs in the framework of FCT funded research projects or units?

Yes, if they correspond to grants awarded in the framework of the research project or unit in question. The institution that awards the grant may choose to pay these expenses through the funding of the research project or unit or through other sources of revenue. In case the payment is made through the funding of a research project or unit, the expenses must be budgeted under Human Resources. It will be necessary to present supporting documents regarding these expenses.