The joint collaborative research program between FCT and Imperial College London seeks to foster cooperation in the areas of Higher Education and Scientific Research. The program runs from 18 July 2019, date of signature of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
- Establish and strengthen inter-institutional cooperation and relations between the Parties in order to pool technical, financial and human efforts for the purpose of developing cooperation in higher education and scientific research;
- Facilitate the identification of specific projects and collaborations between the Parties that can lead to research and innovation cooperation.
- Oncological Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Oceans and Marine Science
- Climate Change
- Space Sciences
- Information Sciences
- Exchange and support of researchers and experts in areas of mutual interest, within the framework of joint research and technological innovation actions;
- Development of joint and coordinated research and technological innovation actions, co-financed in areas of mutual interest;
- Organization of conferences, workshops, seminars and scientific meetings on topics of mutual interest to both Parties;
- Organization of missions with the participation of professionals, technicians and/or entrepreneurs working in areas of mutual interest;
- Development of joint studies in areas of mutual interest;
- Sharing policies and information on research and innovation;
- Other jointly agreed actions;
- Joint research on ways to support PhD mobility programs.