New EURATOM Work Program 2023-2025
The European Commission recently adopted the new EURATOM Work Programme 2023-2025, which presents funding opportunities in the areas covered by the EURATOM Research and Training Programme 2021-2025 (nuclear fission and fusion).
Under this new work programme, it is worth underlining:
- The Call HORIZON-EURATOM-2023-NRT-01, with 11 topics, accessible on the Portal Funding and Tenders:
- Opening of Call: 4 April, 2023
- Closing of the call: 8 November, 2023
- The possibility of applications from researchers in the areas covered by the EURATOM Programme to call for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023 (HORIZON-MSCA-2023-PF-01)
- Opening of the Call (planned date): 12 April, 2023
- Closing of the Call: 13 September, 2023
- The event "Euratom Research in Action and Opportunities for Europe: EU Strategic Autonomy and the Future Energy Systems", which will integrate a session dedicated to the activities related to the EURATOM Programme and its Work Programme 2023-2025, to be held on 4 April, 2023. More information on this page.
FCT, as one of the founding partners of PERIN (Portugal in Europe Research and Innovation Network), and through its Delegates and National Contact Points, ensures the national representation and coordination of the promotion of research and innovation activities related to the EURATOM Research and Training Programme 2021-2025. In order to ensure the receipt of relevant information in this area, FCT invites all interested parties to fill out the form accessible on this page.